Department of Psychology
135 Hicks Way
Univ. of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003 USA
FAX (413) 545-0996
- Get a campus map - check downloads at the right OR click here to the UMass Interactive Parking Page
- Fly here: Bradley International (Windsor Locks, Ct, 1 hour from Amherst; Logan Airport, Boston, 2 hours from Amherst)
- To get here from Bradley: Peter Pan Bus (1-800-343-9999) or Valley Transporter (1-800-872-8752). Peter Pan has a regular schedule, and stops in Amherst Center and on the UMass Campus. Valley Transporter currently costs $45 each way; you should reserve their service well in advance.
- To get here from Logan: Take an airport bus to South Station in Boston, and then a Peter Pan Bus (1-800-343-9999) to Amherst.
- You can stay on campus, at the Campus Center Hotel (413-549-6000; email@example.com), or you can stay at local hotels or bed and breakfasts (Google "Amherst MA hotels" for a long list).
- Getting to campus: There is a free local PVTA bus service to the campus (buses stop at Haigis Mall and other locations; see the campus map). If you are driving, you can park in the metered zones indicated in the campus map. On weekends and after 5:00 PM, you can park in Lot 40 (see the map; it's by "upper tennis courts"). If you are visiting the PSC (Psychological Services Center), you can park in a Lot 40 space reserved for Clinical Psychology; if you do this, you must come to the PSC for a parking pass. Handicap Access is via 3rd floor entrance under bridge between Bartlett and Tobin Hall (see Campus Map).